Tuesday, August 25, 2009

If I wear Jimmy Choo / Si usara Jimmy Choo

I would not only be drooling for these amazing treasures but I would also make sure to mark November 14th on my forehead so my feet would feel pampered this winter!!! One of the shoe Gods, Jimmy Choo, is set to work with H&M this season… how lucky are all those people who have H&M in their countries?...or better yet I would say people who work at H&M are even luckier to rule those people’s world! .. once again chapeau to H&M strategy.. It just gets better and better!

2 comments:

  1. Yo quieroooooo quiero unos Jimmy choo para mi... ashhh necesito un H&M en mi ciudad... noooo ahi es cuando no me gusta vivir en el tercer mundo, jajajajajaja
    amo tu blog... simpre me informas!
    Vane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoy es 14 de noviembre y como decías en este post, se ha puesto a la venta la coleccion de Jimmy choo y ha sido una locuraaaa!!!

    Como va todo Sarita???
    Irene.

    ReplyDelete