Tuesday, January 5, 2010

If I were on a shopping spree / Si estuviera en una expedición de comprás

Today, I woke up feeling amazingly happy which made me want to go shopping!... but unfortunately the city where I live isn’t able to satisfy those unexpected shopping cravings. I’m not in the middle of the jungle and we light, cars and internet and yes don’t worry we also have iPhones and BlackBerries.. Thank God for that!

So I went on a fantasy shopping spree. Yes, fantasy, not only because it would be a more than $3,000 OUTFIT but because this kind of merchandise, or any for that matter, wouldn’t make it through the mail :S.. how sad right?!? Anyways, I’m feeling very tropico and rrrrrumba which made me think of ruffles and a rainbow color mix. I feel these garments match my mood! Bright combinations and big contrasts!!!! And if you are wondering where the tights and coats are, well let me tell you the tinny tropical country is always waaarm!



No comments:

Post a Comment