Wednesday, September 16, 2009

If I wear $5 shoes / Si usara zapatos de $5

While I was living in Spain my sister introduced me to these amazing basic/casual shoes that come in the complete rainbow color range, definitely the new Converse but in 9 euros. The brand is Victoria, they have made the crossover from the granny crowd to the young and hip crowd, they are the Keds of Spain.

Now that I’m on the other side of the pond, few or better said almost no one wears this kind of shoe!!!! But what is my surprise today?!?!?! Walking down a mall I rarely go to, I see this bran that was really popular while I was younger: CHIC by Velinda! is the Salvadorian and 5 DOLAR version of the Victoria AND Keds!!!!!!!!! I saw them I got them because I didn’t have the all black version.

For me they’re like the little black dress in a casual/Sunday outfit way! So here are the shoes and the looks they would go perfect with.



No comments:

Post a Comment