Friday, October 2, 2009

If I wear a classic / Si usara un clásico

For those of you who can’t picture shopping in El Salvador I’ll try to explain it to you realistically in few word: Its the W-O-R-S-T! and not because “yuck! other people are going to be wearing the same things as I am, and since it’s a small city, we’re going run into each other out there in the street so I’m going to go shopping abroad” but because the only immediate and descent option to satisfy a shopping craving on this side of the pond is Zara, which by the way is not completely the same as Europe. The rest?? is HORRIBLE!!!! HIDEOUS! I mean really! Me, a person who doesn’t care about brands but colors, shapes, styles and just options to mix and match the only thing I found in the middle of this… boring jungle was a little black dress!!!!!!!!!!!! PICTURE MY SITUATION PLEASE!!!... Houston, we have a problem…but I’m on it, if you know what I mean, so I’m not freaking out… but this is what I found: a chiffon black dress, a classic I said to myself, but it was just too long and just too boring to wear it by itself so what better way to improve the look than to add up a bold belt… so here is the result…

No comments:

Post a Comment