Sunday, September 11, 2011

If I were a boy part II



Finally some time to get lose and ....write... yeah I don't have energies to get off my sweet sofa, these whole stitching-my-dreams philosophy has been hectic but incredibly a.ma.zing.... Like I was saying, I'm the head designer for WILSON and this is the first collection I designed for them. I wanted to do a basic, easy-to-wear and El Salvador-weather friendly collection so I thought Oxford Pinpoint Fabrics in very light colors would be perfect for this and some prints that would add up a modern look to the collection, since it can be worn for work or leisure and still look nice. For the campaign I wanted the new WILSON man to be very modern, clean, crisp and free, with a little flare and twist from the traditional ..cough..boring... cough.. salvadoran men. That's why I decided to use Torre Futura as a location for some of the looks and a sugar cane field for others. I was lucky to have my very good friend and favorite photographer Lucho  as part of my team.

When done, I realized that this is more than a project for me, this is my life and je l'adoreeeeeee! I love thinking about fabrics, cuts, details, sewing, even pattern-making which can be a pain sometimes... I love scouting locations, styling and beeing stressed as hell... at the end its worth every single moment... I love the pics, I love the shirts, I love the looooook!!!!!! .. Salvadoran Fashion Scene... here.. I... goooooooo!
 


























1 comment:

  1. As you said you love about fabrics and cuts detailes I agree, Because these images are saying it self. Very nice blog.

    ReplyDelete