Tuesday, September 20, 2011

If I were inspired...


Once I shared that I live in El Salvador.. where? Yup, right there, in the middle of Central America. I also mentioned how we lack fashion industry, fashion scene or cool/unique local brands. I've come down to the conclusion that most Salvadorans, myself included, we always dream about foreign brands, looks and inspirations... silly us! duuuuh!.. while spending time thinking how to nail an european look, we miss the beautiful inspiration we can find on the streets of sivar... I've been trying to do that, find inspiration on local things, products, textures or whatever... Lucky meeeeee, some amazing color popped while I was thinking of it! (the secret? I called it with my mind?.. weird..)  Anyways, it was impossible to miss this old men, not only becauuse he was standing right next to me on the red light, but because I absolutely looooooved the color palette he has on. I'm pretty sure he didn't even think about this while getting dress.. but I love the old/dirty light grey with the sea breeze button shirt aaaaaaand THAT white hat! The simplicity of the colors and how they look so nice together makes me wanna dreeeeam... and what about that draped feeling on the front of the pants? lovvvve it!.. So yes, THIS inspired me, tomorrow I'll post my figurino with the look I got from it...Besos.

No comments:

Post a Comment