Friday, April 3, 2009

If I wear a high-end designer’s summer outfit today….

I’m the kind of girl who thinks that it doesn’t matter the brand of what you wear as long as you have a personal style, its ok to buy what ever you want, where ever you want to buy it.

But from time to time, I have to admit, there’s some designer’s garments I would LOVE (eh and dream obviously) to own. And since I’m about to go on a trip, I’ve been thinking constantly what would I wear? and how would I wear it? That’s how my new favorite Latino designer came up to my mind. The young Colombian designer, Esteban Cortazar, has been in charge of giving a whole new fresh look to the collections chez Emanuel Ungaro, since the launch of his first collection in F/W 08/09
***
Soy del tipo de niña que piensa que no importa qué marca sea lo que uses siempre y cuando tengas un estilo personal, esta más que bien comprar lo que quieras y cuando quieras comprarlo.

Pero de vez en cuando, debo admitirlo, hay ciertas prendas de diseñador que me ENCANTARÍA (eh y sueño obviamente) tener. Como estoy a punto de irme de viaje, he estado pensando constantemente qué vestiría y cómo lo vestiría. Y es así como mi nuevo diseñador Latino favorito vino a mi mente. El joven diseñador colombiano, Esteban Cortazar, ha estado a cargo de darle un look completamente nuevo a las colecciones chez Emanuel Ungaro, desde el lanzamiento de su primera colección en F/W 08/09



I absolutely love the simple mix of the chic skirt and the casual t-shirt. I think it gives it a funky contrast, easy-chic look that I could wear during the day with this Thong-strap wrap sandal from Urban Outfitters.
***
Me encanta la simple mezcla de una falda chic y una camiseta casual. Creo que le da un contraste funky, un look easy-chic que pudiera usar durante el día con estas sandalias de Urban Outfiters



Or if I want to keep on dreaming, I would wear it up with this Alexander McQueen’s amazing open toes and open back short leather boots.

***

O si quisiera seguir soñando, lo vestiría con estas maravillosas botas de cuero con punta abierta de Alexander McQueen


Again, I just looooove the idea of those items all together... *sigh*

***
De nuevo, simplemente me encaaaaaaaanta la idea de estas prendas todas juntas...

P.S.: If you have time, read about the S/S 09 prints inspiration Esteban Cortazar.. such a looooovely story!!! / Si tienen tiempo, lee sobre la inspiración del S/S 09 de Esteban Cortazar es una historia tan encantadora!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Colombian!!! as your BFF in the whole world...
    I´m so proud of you, all the efforts, long nights and everything shaped you as the best digigner ever!... miss you tons!
    ps: I already put this page on my favorites!
    calombiatex... colombiamoda... and vane are waiting for you in Medellin!!!!

    ReplyDelete