Thursday, April 16, 2009

If I were my sister…

Spring is definitely here! Some of us are eager to start wearing lighter clothes and some have already started. But to be honest what I can’t wait is for me to spend endless days under the sun and on top the sand… heaven?.
Usually we bring along our best friends or a book to kill the time… but I think while we become tanned goddesses, we can start preparing ourselves for next winter!… Yes, what you just read. Be part of the new trend and bring along some needles and cool thick yarns so you can start doing some stuff for this winter. My sister came up with this idea not long ago, so if I was my sister I would start knitting NOW if I want to have something ready for late fall.


I would do a round scarf, which I think are going to be big this winter. I would do them that big that they would go around the neck up to 5 times, to give a layer feeling. And round so you could also wear it like a cool bolero
I would also make myself some extra, extra… EXTRA long mittens to wear them crunched during fall with short-sleeve tops. And I would do some long necklaces to use during the whole season!

No comments:

Post a Comment