Saturday, April 4, 2009

If I were a stylist…

For those who don’t know me, I used to have medium to long hair for such a long time before I saw the light at the end of the boring tunnel and discover the fabulous world of the short hair, where you can have a bit more fun styling it. Its true that short hair is not for everyone, but I’m on a mission: finding a new hair cut.
So, while I was doing some research, Playmobil and Lego people came to my mind!. They have a particular removable hair made out of plastic, therefore is stiff AND shinny, so cool!.

There is something about them that captivated me and made me think of a really cool idea for a haircut, which I'm still defining, but it also made me think of photo shoot mood!!!!!.
I’m thinking over-sized, plastic, hard, shinny wigs and hats on an almost mannequin-looking, shinny, white skin mmmmm some really structured/geometric-shaped clothes. I’m thinking short blazers with big shoulder pads! :-) and loooots of plastic, plastic, plastic!...

No comments:

Post a Comment