Monday, May 4, 2009

If I wear an oversized something…

Oversized items seam to be the new black in fashion.. you’ll see it for a couple more seasons.. oversized tops, bows, jeans, shapes… so it made me remember that not long ago I helped a friend of mine with some jewelry shopping in Milan. From that day on, I can’t seem to forget an an amazing round-oversized-magenta ring that captured my attention from the first moment I saw it. It was really, really big and when I say big think of a ring that if you wear it on the ring finger it covers half of the middle and pinky finger.. its was just so perfect! it would have been THE perfect accessory for this summer, it’s a shame I could only order it starting from at least 6 pieces, what would I have done with 6 rings of the same shape AND color? Hmm I wonder… Anyways, I started looking for different big and bold rings all over my favorite shops and this are the ones I found cool and different…

No comments:

Post a Comment