Thursday, May 14, 2009

If I wanted to feel proud, I would be Salvadoran! / Si quisiera sentirme orgullosa, sería Salvadoreña

So today is one of those days that after reading the news I feel more proud of being Salvadoran. Since its such a tinny little country compared to the big monsters around us people hardly EVER know where it is and when they know where it is, that word pops out from their mouths: "civil war, guerilla" which happen long time ago... just get over it, because we already have!. Anyways, that is why each time a Salvadoran succeeds abroad and they get media coverage... I feel proud and happy!!!!!! I feel so happy people are getting out there and setting up the country in the best scene... the creative one!.
Today I learned that the well-known Salvadoran Advertising Agency APEX/BBDO won their second CLIO! Which is one of the most important awards in the advertising world...


2 news that made my day an even a happier day!

No comments:

Post a Comment