Monday, May 11, 2009

If I wear Black...

I sometimes find myself having some conflict with black because it tends to be a bit… too boring to be honest! Its soooooo.. safe! We aaaaaall know how everyone looks good in black and by good I mean thinner, sleeker blablabla I think its a color that helps us all when we’re just too lazy to think. But ever since the Playmobile/Lego post I’ve been having second thoughts about black, I’ve been having these…fantasies! with garments or accessories.. or just.. things in GLOSSY/SHINNY BLACK!!!!! How cool can that twist be? It sure can be a healthy AND needed twist for the safe decisions. Instead of wearing the basic/classic black mate leather accessories give them a chic/stylish twist with black patent leather (yes the glossy/shinny material)…mmmm I looove the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment