Monday, May 11, 2009

If I were married…


We had to do a S/S 09 Collection for a sports brand and right away I picked Adidas for different and personal reasons. One of them was that I admire the loyalty some people have with the brand. I see Adidas more than just a brand, is a complete life style and philosophy!!!, and every time you wear a garment you are making a statement with it.

So I started analyzing that concept: loyalty, when all of the sudden the light came to my mind. For me loyalty a is acommitment, is something you decide for how long you want it, when you want it, how you want it and so on... just like a tattoo.


Tattoos are like stories, they’re symbolic of the important moments in your life, they’re statements and with them you can tell people what you are and what you believe in. Tattoos are like marriage it’s a lifelong commitment... is for life, is until death due us part.
So that is how I see Adidas, a brand that people are loyal to. Loyal for life, loyal till death.

Here are some of the proposals, click on them so you can see them more in detail.




No comments:

Post a Comment