Monday, May 18, 2009

If I were a Kid / Si fuera un niño…


Since I was a little girl, I’ve always found helium balloons amazing and fun, just like a world of happiness! Not only because they fly but also because when you gather a lot of them they look like a huge marshmallow or colored bubbles… I remember I saw a Mithbusters chapter once, where they blew up more than 500 balloons with helium to prove if it was possible to make a little kid fly with it… and it worked!!!! Can you imagine how lucky that little girl was?!?!?! Anyways, thanks to a friend in the filmmaking business I discovered there’s a new film inspired in helium balloons.

Up is the new Walt Disney and Pixar animated movie that recently became the very first animated film to open the Cannes Festival in the whole festival’s history, it has great reviews so far. So I watched the trailer again and discovered a world of inspiration: inspiring shapes with the balloons; inspiring colors with the color of the balloons, the light through those balloons and some animals in the forest, an inspiring feeling with the idea that you can fly! For me its just a huge world of happiness that can be brought into a concept… playful, fluffy and fun volumes, colors and shapes…



Visit the official website / Visita el sitio web oficial : http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/up/

No comments:

Post a Comment